- I really don't know what the "Goodbye" will be. MAYBE Lucas will move back to Texas? It feels like someone has to leave, and I don't know who else it could be. The Matthews and the Hunters don't make sense to be leaving, Farkle's not a big enough deal. I think it's got to be Lucas. It's also possible the name won't mean anything, and it's just "Goodbye" in that it's the last episode.
- Katy will be revealed to be pregnant. Possibly the reason everyone's present is for some sort of baby shower.
- Topanga may ALSO be pregnant, as this would better justify people like the Matthews coming to a baby shower. This would give them a "Shawn and Cory are going to have two children who will be the same age and be best friends!" bit I suspect they won't be able to avoid.
- Eric will announce his candidacy for President in 2020. That'll be mainly what his role is. He'll say he's running for President, and Alan, Amy, and Feeny will be like "Oh god!"
- The Morgans will only have enough lines to make a joke about two Morgans. It'll be something like Morgan shows up with a friend in tow, also named Morgan, and they're like "You're both Morgans? That's confusing!" BIG WINK TO THE AUDIENCE! Morgan Matthews will be Lindsay Ridgeway though, Lily Nicksay will be the friend. I base this on Lily not being blonde in the photo.
- We'll get only the most token explanation of what Morgan's been up to. Possibly that she's a singer, possibly that she lives on the west coast to justify her lack of appearance.
- Shawn and Katy (and MAYBE Eric and/or Josh) are the only non-main cast members in this picture who will appear in more than one big group scene near the end. Most of the rest will just get a token final moment.
- Turner's moment will be with Shawn; Feeny's will be with Eric; Minkus' will be Farkle; Alan, Amy, and Harley's will be with Cory.
Hey, I've avoided reading Christian's thoughts here, and I'm gonna abstain from writing anything or reading the comments on this one. Odds are someone here will have made a correct prediction, and I'd rather be completely surprised when I watch it.